We’re glad you’re here!
Worship Services (September-May):
Sundays – 8:30 am / 11:00 am
Faith Formation Hour – 9:45 am-10:45 am
Summer Worship Services (May 24, 2015 – September 6, 2015):
Sundays – 9:30 am
- Need directions to First Congregational Church?
- Check out our upcoming events.
- At FCC, we embrace and welcome multi-generational worship. Children are welcome in the sanctuary at all times. Nursery care is available during Worship and Faith Formation hour for children birth to 3 years old. Our Ushers or Greeters would be happy to give you directions and answer your questions.
- Interested in Membership? The Inquirer’s Class is held in the South Balcony at 9:45 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. on the third Sunday of each month. Please come with questions as this is the first step in the membership process. When visiting our church and you have questions about anything or need directions, please ask an usher.
- Location: First Congregational United Church of Christ is located downtown Colorado Springs. We are centrally located a few blocks north of the downtown business district, on the corner of Tejon & Saint Vrain Streets. From Interstate 25, the exit would be Uintah Street. Our Church is 5 blocks south of Uintah Street traveling on Cascade Avenue. Turn left on Saint Vrain from Cascade Avenue. The address is 20 East Saint Vrain Street.
- Access: The primary entrance to the Sanctuary is on the Saint Vrain side of the building. Power-assisted glass doors lead into our Atrium where you will find our easy access ramps. Access ramps are provided all the way through to the Sanctuary, allowing all persons to attend worship.
In January, 2014, the FCUCC Membership voted to install an elevator in the Facility. This will allow access for all to every floor, classroom, and office. We are currently under construction and hope to have the new addition and elevator open in May, 2015!
Please don’t hesitate to send us an email, leave us a comment or call with any questions.
Church Office hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M-F.