Thank you for your interest in supporting the mission and ministry of First Congregational Church through online giving. At Primo Congo, we believe that generosity is nurtured when we both give and allow ourselves to receive.
We believe that generosity is an essential element for Christian disciples. Like the character in Jesus’ shortest parable, a disciple scatters seed on the ground and goes to sleep. “All things are possible (Matthew 19:16)”.
There are two ways to give online at First Congregational Church.
- Click on the link below to make a gift right now without setting up an online account with First Congregational Church. This method is quick, easy, and secure. Thank you! https://fcccs.infellowship.com/onlinegiving/givenow/noaccount
- Follow the Quick Getting Started Steps below to set up an online account with the church. This method takes a little more time, but if you want to become more active at First Congregational Church, we hope that you will take this step.
Quick Getting Started Steps:
- Click on the My Primo Congo button at the top left-hand corner of this page to register for an account on our online system. Be sure to check your email for a confirmation message to confirm your account.
- Fully complete your profile so that we have your latest information and opt-in to the online church directory if that link is available.
- Click on Your Giving to see the Give Now or Scheduled Giving links to contribute to First Congregational Church.
Hint: If you signed up using information we already have on record for you, you will be able to see your past giving history immediately and can access the online church directory. If you don’t see giving history or the directory link, that’s okay too. Your new My Primo Congo account will be matched to your existing information in 7 to 10 days. Anything you contribute in the meantime will still be included in your giving history after matching.
- Drop a check in the offering plate as it is passed during a Worship Service
- Place cash in an offering envelope that is provided in the pew pockets
- Mail a check
- Make a pledge to the church
- Transferred to the church automatically